Role and missions
Côte d’Ivoire Economic Promotion Bureau in the United States of America shall be responsible for:
- The conduct, coordination and monitoring of all economic, commercial and tourism-related activities;
- The Promotion of the various Ivoirian economic sectors and products;
- The Promotion of United States direct investments in Côte d’Ivoire;
- The Efforts to attract funding from the United States business sector.
Côte d’Ivoire Economic Promotion Bureau in the United States, As part of its mandate , shall undertake:
- The Economic and strategic monitoring of economic and financial activities, economic cooperation and agreements, the collection, dissemination and sharing of economic and financial information, documentation, and compilation and analysis of economic and technological data.
- The Trade promotion activities, including identification of business opportunities, partnerships, the promotion of Ivoirian products and services, and support for economic operators;
- The Investment promotion through foreign direct investments, promotion of promising priority sectors and projects, identification of key partners, identification and sharing of information about available sources of financing;
- The Tourism promotion through cultivation of the image of Côte d’Ivoire as a tourist destination, promotion of Ivoirian tourism opportunities and projects, and identification of key partners and partnerships.